Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need more guildies for premades

Go down 
+2
Fantabulous
Nightmarcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmarcher
Groupie
Groupie
Nightmarcher

Need more guildies for premades Empty
PostSubject: Need more guildies for premades   Need more guildies for premades I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:02 pm

Hey guys and gals, for those of us that participate in premades almost nightly, we'd love to see more guild love. We usually have to pug 3-4 spots per night, which is OK, because the people are regulars and good players. Still, we'd love to get more guild participation. I see plenty of people on everynight.

Take a moment and come run a few with us, at least get the daily in. When WoTLk rolls out and we all hit 80 there's going to be a lot of opportunity for word pvp as well as BG's and arena. Let's stay sharp and cohesive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chrisspenard.com
Fantabulous
Ruler
Ruler
Fantabulous

PostSubject: Re: Need more guildies for premades   Need more guildies for premades I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:34 pm

I agree, i'd much rather 15 guildies get honor from our premades than waisting spots on pugs.
On the other hand... premades are our best source for recruiting, we usually find well geared active members that get pugged in our premades. Always check out pug's gear and offer them a guild invite if they fit requirements.

Keep in mind before WotLK release there will be a new pvp cloak and trinkets coming out. Although I would suggest saving your honor for level 80. Level 80 items will be much more expensive but with 75,000 honor saved up you can buy a few pieces right away.
Back to top Go down
http://zeroresil.omgforum.net
Stevetehmage
Groupie
Groupie
Stevetehmage

PostSubject: Re: Need more guildies for premades   Need more guildies for premades I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:35 pm

I'm always up for premades and world pvp. So if whether you want to put a gank squad together, farm honor or rep, hit me up!
Back to top Go down
pokesnot
Groupie
Groupie

PostSubject: Re: Need more guildies for premades   Need more guildies for premades I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:10 pm

Hey im on all the time ill come heal my ass off or bring some magi dips just hit me up in game.
As for everyone else get off your lazy asses and smash some horde head!
Back to top Go down
wontstopme
Groupie
Groupie

PostSubject: Re: Need more guildies for premades   Need more guildies for premades I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:57 pm

I'd love to do premades if I get in :p
Back to top Go down
Holypriesty
Groupie
Groupie

PostSubject: Re: Need more guildies for premades   Need more guildies for premades I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:49 pm

i dont know what yall are talking about i always pug and never do premades lols. those of yall whoi know me know im just kidding im running premade all the damn time till my hubby comes home. when he gets home i wont be on near as much. Razz ill miss yall ......... not really cause yeah ill be busy XD but ill be able to pop my head in here and there prolly once a week to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need more guildies for premades   Need more guildies for premades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need more guildies for premades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Player VS Player :: BattleGrounds-
Jump to: