Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking forward to raids...and pvp.

Go down 
+2
Fantabulous
Nightmarcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmarcher
Groupie
Groupie
Nightmarcher

Looking forward to raids...and pvp. Empty
PostSubject: Looking forward to raids...and pvp.   Looking forward to raids...and pvp. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:07 pm

With the ability to run 10 and 25 man content in all raids, I am really looking forward to being able to get in some good quality raid time as well as PvP. My hope is that we can excel in raids just as well as we do in PvP. I have built this guy to someday be a complete toon, and I'd love to be one of the guys wankin' it in IF with my tight raid epic mount and my choice of top of the line pvp or pve gear resting in my bag. Hope some of you guys share these aspirations also. I am really excited about our guild and the upcoming xpac, I feel like we are going to be a force to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chrisspenard.com
Fantabulous
Ruler
Ruler
Fantabulous

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to raids...and pvp.   Looking forward to raids...and pvp. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:56 pm

My main focus has always has and will be on PVP but I do want to do a lot more raiding in the expansion. As long as we have 25 guildies that are willing to show up and gear up for PVE im ready for it. I don't think we'll be anywhere near warpath raid standards but we will be on their track.
Back to top Go down
http://zeroresil.omgforum.net
DOWNNDIRTY
Groupie
Groupie

PostSubject: HEY NIGHT YO   Looking forward to raids...and pvp. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:27 pm

READ MY POST AND U WILL BE PLEASED
Back to top Go down
Heden
Recruiter
Recruiter
Heden

PostSubject: Important eh?   Looking forward to raids...and pvp. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:27 am

All the best PVP players are rocking awesome PVE gear. Case in Point: Rogues/Warglaives.

If the patch is any indication, the emphasis on increased damage is so great that the benefits of the highest resilience will feel mediocre. As such, in my opinion, we're going to see more players lean toward higher damage in lieu of the lackluster survivability we're all going to experience. I'm getting beat down by a few classes in <10 seconds wearing 500 resil worth of gear. I'd rather sacrifice 200 resil and blow people faster. F**K my PVP gear. Bring on the l33t dmg PVE stuff.

I'm in.

Heden
Back to top Go down
Eyecandi
Advisor
Advisor

PostSubject: Raiding   Looking forward to raids...and pvp. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:40 pm

I feel that in order for us to make a strong stand and preform better in WOTLK we need to make sure that we can handle raiding these 10 mans now. I ran a Kara the other night and I was greatly dissappointed in some peoples behavior. I know this game is about fun but we need some respect and discipline to make this a smooth ride. I will start running kara every Tuesday nights at about 9:30 server. I expect as many guildies to particpate if they would like to start raiding in the xpac. We need to practice and understand each others abilities. Please guildies try and get your butts in here when we ask you to come. I know a lot of you may not need the gear but it is bigger then that. For a guild to succeed we all have to work together.

Please look me up on my chars and I will run any instance with you when i can.

Eyecandi (main)
Nightstalker (alt)
Lukky (alt)
Back to top Go down
Nightmarcher
Groupie
Groupie
Nightmarcher

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to raids...and pvp.   Looking forward to raids...and pvp. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:34 pm

I didn't know you were going to be hosting a kara every Tues. Very Happy I'd love to come, post that in the raids section so everyone knows about it, and count on me being there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chrisspenard.com
Dethelocke
Council
Council
Dethelocke

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to raids...and pvp.   Looking forward to raids...and pvp. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:59 pm

I suggest that we should have a core of raiders and have an X number amount of each class ready to raid. This is because we are a PvP focused guild and we do not want to use all of our forces and focus just for raiding. For example we should have like 2-3 players from each class to raid at the times we set and then if we are missing some people we can bring anyone who is available in the guild that PvPs. The entire guild should focus on PvP but we should also have a group of tight-knit raiders ready to raid at the times we figure out in the schedule.... Gimme your input! confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to raids...and pvp.   Looking forward to raids...and pvp. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to raids...and pvp.
Page 1 of 1